Whether in Your Personal or Business Life
No more excuses, no more playing the victim and no more negative thoughts impacting your current reality.
We Have a Choice.
To Break the Seductive State of Blaming Others
Now, I’m Not Saying This Is Easy.
If You Desire to Accept Responsibility & Reclaim Your Power, Try These 5 Steps:
- Notice when you slip into victim or blaming mode, the first step is acknowledging that we do it!
- Notice any patterns forming. When you talk about the situation, do you always blame outside circumstances? When you’re with that person, do you always play the victim?
- Go within, discover and uncover what the real issue is. What is really triggering you about the situation or the person? Feel into it, can you find an agreement or contract you’ve made with yourself about how you “should” react. Example agreement or contract:: “I give my power away when I meet older women, as I want them to like me.”
- Forgive the situation, the person or yourself. Not forgiving ensures the situation or person still has a hold or impact on you. Set yourself free, move on and stand in all your powerful glory.
- If you’re at fault, acknowledge it, (apologise if it’s necessary) release it and move on. Stop letting it weigh you down or worrying over it. If you’re worrying about something, you just invite more worry into your life.